Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Coulda-Shoulda-Woulda

How many people spend time remembering something or someone in their past?

Was it a once in a chance opportunity to go on a vacation to another country? A Beatles or other concert in the 60's? A possible boyfriend or girlfriend? A fantastic job offer?

What stopped you? Fear? Not the right time? Would probably not work out?

Ok I was just too young to go to Miami or New York for a Beatles concert...
I am afraid of flying..so I'll never get to Paris (I took 5 years of French)
Engaged-I knew it wouldn't work out when he started setting names for our future children and he was seven years older than I (still in high school) was.

There was just one boy in high school-A musician..with red hair..and looked beyond my glasses
He asked me out.....I really liked him....all it would have taken was a YES..but I was dumb struck when he asked.

The saddest of all, are memories of loved ones suddenly passing away....and we did not have the opportunity to say goodbye

Remember there are 525,600 minutes in a year
Use them with care Peace & Love

No comments: