Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I am starting early..where did all this stuff come from? Are my genes set to shop?
Was I in a trance powered by the store's sixties music and the grinding of the one irritating wheel that refused to roll while strolling down aisles and tossing items in the cart.
I find the best way to clear out is to follow Clean Sweep - piles for Keep, Sell and Donate
Donate is the biggest pile....the local resale shop accepts items without comment
If I have eliminated so much stuff-how come what's left will not fit back in where everything was? I need to check on the laws of physics.


Once I tried on a dress that looked so ridiculous on me that I laughed so hard I cried and staggered laughing out of the dressing room, handed the dress to the attendant with a brief comment about it being too big.

My granddaughter stayed with me last weekend. I put on the Christmas Lights and we played with Play dough for 3 hours making people and shapes with all the colours. Time worth spent.
Art Linkletter was right-kids say the darndist things.

1 comment:

Maya Reynolds said...

You are shaming me. I KNOW I need to start spring cleaning. I just can't stand the thought.